Last Updated: 10 October 2019
Welcome to Docutone Official Website (“Website”)!
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Information About You: If you contact us via the Contact Us of this Website, we collect information about you provided directly to us by yourself. The information we may collect include your name, username, email address, phone number, your employer’s name and such other information you provided to us.
Your Information Collected by Using Cookies Technologies: We collect your information by using cookies. Cookies help us distinguish you from other users of our Website and improve our Website. You however can choose not to accept cookies. If you choose to do so, you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can turn off the cookie feature. Alternatively, you can refer to www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Your Information We Collect From Other Domains: We may obtain your information from other public domains, including the websites of your employer or the professional institutions you are associated with or the social media services. Collection of your information from such public domains will be conducted strictly in compliance with the applicable laws.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your personal data this Website collected will be used for purposes include but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve this Website
- Respond to your enquiries, comments, questions and requests; and
- For other lawful purposes to be specified by us from time to time.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data will be stored in our data centers which are CSA STAR and ISO27001 certified.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share and disclose your personal information under the following scenarios:
- With Your Consent: When you choose to use certain features of our Services, your personal information may be shared or disclosed to your co-users. Such personal information may include your name, email address and your employer’s name etc.
- With our company members, suppliers, advisors and other service providers: We may share with our group members, suppliers, advisors and other service providers your personal information in order for them to carry out certain work for us. Disclosure of your information to such third parties will be on the need-to-know basis.
- Compliance: We may disclose your information to a third party (a) in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to honor our contractual obligations, (c) to protect the security of our services; (d) adhere to our ethics standard and integrity, and (e) to protect Docutone, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- Emergency: We may disclose your personal information to a third party to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith disclosing your information will help prevent the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event of a business or asset transfer involving Docutone either as a whole or part of its business or assets.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our Website and the Service may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for your personal data under these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the options to ask us to take the following measures regarding your personal information:
- provide you with a digital copy of personal information that we hold about you at any time for a reasonable fee; and
- update and correct any incorrect or out-of-date personal information that is kept with us.